Sunday, November 18, 2012

Red Bandana


Thanks to icons like Rosie the Riveter, I have always, always wanted to be able to put my hair up in a cute red bandana. However, as much as I try and no matter how many tutorials I watch, I have never been able to to make it look right!

Really, Rosie? Can I rock your fantastic 'do??
If I leave my hair down and try to tie the bandana around my head - my hair pushes out weird in the back. If I try to put my hair up and then wrap the bandana around my head (a la the original Rosie look) - my head suddenly looks super tiny and strange.

I am dismayed. Who would think that a piece of 12"x12" cloth would be so much trouble!

Has anyone been able to do this that could help me? I have probably watched this video a million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment