Sunday, October 7, 2012

Death Note


All through college I threw Halloween parties and one of my favorite things about throwing these parties, besides decorating like a crazy person, was selecting the background music for the party. I got really lucky some years, one time my roommate's boyfriend mixed music and made me a custom playlist! I have always been in search of alternative Halloween tunes (I am not a big fan of Thriller, sue me) and here are a few of my favorite Halloween party sounds. What are some of your favorite Halloween songs?

1) Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult 
    Note: The Alana Davis cover is pretty fantastic if you're a fan of the song.
2) O, Death - Jen Titus
3) Death Letter - Edward Shearmur
4) The Grave - Don Mclean
5) Versions of Violence - Alanis Morissette
6) Pagan Poetry - Bjork
7) And When I Die - Blood, Sweat and Tears
8) Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
9) Season of the Witch - Donovan
10) Lady D'Arbanville - Cat Stevens
11) Dark Lady - Cher
12) Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Rivival
13) I Put a Spell on You - Nina Simone
14) The Monster Mash - Bobby Pickett and the Cryptkickers
15) Witch Doctor - David Seville
16) Li'l Red Riding Hood - Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs
17) Spooky - The Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment