|The Obvious Choice|
We were sad to see them go at the end of the day, and Grant and I stayed up talking about the awe-factor of our parents. We got lucky as far as the gamble for parents goes. We sipped our coffee in the living room late into the night and thought that we just might make it, years down the road with a family of our own, if we could be half the parents that ours are.
Here are some fun pictures from our weekend. Some I took and some I didn't. I hope everyone had as much fun this weekend as we did!
We also bought a ton of soda while we were at POPS. Below is a list of all of the brands and flavors we got!
- HotLips Raspberry Soda (my personal favorite, there are real raspberries inside!!!)
- Cold Mountain Cream Soda (For Lisa)
- Cold Mountain Black Cherry Soda
- Orange Fanta (For Dad)
- Dry Lavender Soda
- Dry Lemongrass Soda (For the hubsters!)
- Lester's Fixins Coffee Soda
- Americana Root Beer
- Celon's Mythical Cream Soda
- Snake River Sarsaparilla
- Cock 'n Bull Ginger Beer
- Dry Rhubarb Soda (Also, for the hubsters)
|Wall of Soda|