Friday, February 24, 2012

Ode to Technology

I am not sure why I have been thinking about this today, but I really miss my old Polaroid camera. You can see it here on Amazon. This is the model that I had. I remember getting it for my 13th birthday, it was green, came with its own carrying bag, and my parents bought me my first two packs of film. I have so many fantastic shapshots from various high school and family events from that little camera. It went with me one summer to Robber's Cave, S.W.U.U.S.I., Shangri-La (Oklahoma), Grand Lake and even Branson.

 Now, you can't even get Polaroid film anymore and my little green box is nestled in a storage bin at my parents' house. I think I should go get it, it can at least live out in the open. I don't want it to feel totally replaced...

No comments:

Post a Comment