Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Routine and Random

The second week of school has commenced and Grant and I have sunk back into our "academic routine". For us,the "academic routine" mainly effects our week nights together. Meaning that I usually take a nap, Grant cooks dinner, we eat together, and then usually around 10:30pm  I turn the coffee maker on as Grant kisses me goodnight.  Having opposite schedules sucks, but I am grateful for the time that we do get to spend together.

Last night we took advantage of the fact that I was able to leave school around 3:30pm and the two of us sat at a coffeeshop working on our respective projects. I love those evenings - when the late afternoon drags by in a lazy fashion and I could not be happier.

Tonight I am going to attempt a new way to brew cold brew that needs to sit over night. I got the recipe from my friend Sam who swears by it, so we shall see!

Some Random Thoughts:

1) I hate checking my mailbox and often forget it exists.

2) I want to read this book as soon as I can.

3) I really like muscle car shows.

4) My balcony is my new favorite place.

5) I turned 25 and I got ''Pearl' on vinyl.

6) These images are totally random. Well, the first one is of plants on my balcony. The other two are from Eureka Springs street art, maybe I was feeling the Janis vibe stronger than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment