Wednesday, April 11, 2012
When the Minutes Seem like Hours...
Random updates from our lives.
1) I can now play four full songs on my autoharp and I am getting better at using my finger picks!
2) Grant is becoming a fantastic cook and I am one very lucky girl!
3) In about a month we will be gaining a new member to our family, a small furry little critter named Bosco.
5) We are on a mission to make espresso milkshakes.
6) We are currently in the process of watching all episodes of Arrested Development on Netflix.
8) Tye-dyed items make great gifts.
9) We like pancakes and our new handmade toothbrush holder from Jenson Studios.
11) Spent Easter weekend listening to old blues albums thanks to our local NPR station.
12) Coffee sacks make great decorations.
Isn't this picture cute! We went to the medieval fair in Norman for part of our anniversary festivities. We had such a great time and enjoyed seeing all of the vendors, acts, and families running around...and ponies!